Remember what DJs used in the club before the 1200s? Nobody else does either.
(this unit has dual voltage capability with a EU Plug for US Operation you need a standard plug fitting adapter)
That's because our heavy-duty design, vibration-resistant construction, and mechanical precision make a lot of what those early DJs did possible.
This deck was the first to feature a Direct Drive motor, quartz movement for total accuracy, adjustable tone arm weights, anti-skate control, a pop-up target light and a sliding pitch control.
With each new improvement, as form follows function, the Technics turntable has become a thing of beauty.
From the community centers at the beginning of the disco era to the clubs of today, Technics decks have been the standard for over thirty years.
* Vibration Resistant Construction.
* Ultra-Low-Speed Motor /Super-High Torque.
* Quartz Locked Pitch Adjustment.
* Total Direct-Drive Accuracy.
* Includes 45 adapter
* Stereo RCA Outputs
Vibration Resistant Construction
A die-cast aluminum body, heavy rubber base, and a lack of unnecessary components or empty space allow the 1200MK2 to absorb unwanted vibrations that could otherwise interfere with the sound.
Ultra-Low-Speed Motor / Super-High Torque
The 1200MK2's ultra-low-speed motor and high torque (1.5kg/cm) allow for super quick start-ups (0.7 sec) and stops.
Quartz Locked Pitch Adjustment
Allows for accurate quartz-locked pitch adjustments throughout its 16 percent (+/-8) range.
Total Direct-Drive Accuracy
Instead of just spinning the platter, the classic Technics Direct-Drive system actually incorporates it into the motor, reducing the number of parts that can malfunction and making consistent, accurate speeds possible.
It's a system that has been providing fast start-up times and unequalled responsiveness for over thirty years.
Wow & flutter 0.01% WRMS, rumble -78dB.
* Type: Quartz direct-drive (manual turntables)
* Drive Method: Direct-Drive
* Motor: Brushless DC motor
* Turntable Platter: Aluminum diecast
* Diameter: 13 5/64-in (33.2cm)
* Mass: 3.74 -lbs (1.7 kg)
* Turntable Speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
* Variable Range Pitch
* Starting Torque: 1.3 lb-in (1.5 kg-cm)
* Build-Up Characteristics: 0.7s from standstill to 33-1/3 rpm
* Braking System: Electronic brake
* Wow and Flutter: 0.01% WRMS; 0.025% WRMS (JIS C5521); +/-.035% peak (IEC 98A Weighted)
* Rumble: -56dB (IEC 98A Unweighted) -78dB (IEC Weighted)
* Universal Tonearm Effective Length: 9-1/16-in (230mm)
* Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0-6mm
* Overhang: 19/32-in (15mm)
* Effective Mass: 12g (without cartridge)
* Offset Angle: 22 degrees
* Friction: Less than 7mg (lateral, vertical)
* Tracking Error Angle: Within 2 degrees 32 minutes (at the outer groove of 12-in record)
* Within zero degrees 32 minutes' (at the inner groove of 12-in record)
* Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range: 0-4g
* Applicable Cartridge Weight Range: 3.5g - 13g; 11g - 20.5g (including headshell)
* Applicable Cartridge Weight Range (with auxiliary weight): 9.5g - 13g; 17g - 20.5g (including headshell)
* Applicable Cartridge Weight Range (with shell weight): 3.5g - 6.5g; 11g - 14g (including head shell)
* Headshell Weight: 7.5g
* Power Supply: AC 110-120V or 220-240 Volts Switch Selectable, 60Hz
* Power Consumption: 13.5W
* Dimensions: 17-27/32-in x 6-19/64-in x 14-11/64-in
* Weight: 27.6lb (12 kg
©Thunderball Marketing Inc. Distributors ©DeejayLED LLC Distributors all rights reserved.